The ISMAR demonstration track is the hands-on part of the conference for showing your work and engaging with the ISMAR attendees. Your demonstration can take the shape of a live interactive demo, a lab or corporate exhibition, an interactive art exploration or any combination of these!
Submitters are asked to provide a 2-page description of their demonstration, which will be included in the USB proceedings. If you wish to also publish your 2-page abstract on IEEE Xplore, we encourage you to submit your work to the poster category and select demo as your presentation style.
We encourage a diverse range of demonstrations on the topic of Mixed and Augmented Reality. You are free to demonstrate the work presented in the papers, posters or workshop sessions, as well as any new visionary, engaging or emerging project not yet presented elsewhere!
The main selection criteria will be the expected general interest of the demonstration to the Mixed and Augmented Reality community.
· Submission Deadline: 5th August 2019 (23:59 GMT)
· Final Notification: 14th August 2019
· Camera-ready version: 4th September 2019
To submit a demo proposal please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with all following items:
· Title of the demonstration
· Short abstract (100 words: to be included in the demo list)
· (*) Two-page abstract (.pdf) including the following:
o Explanation of your demonstration
o What makes it unique and special
o Explanation of the novelty
o Why will it draw a crowd?
· (*) Representative image (.png or .jpg: 640 x 480: to be included in the demo list)
· Optional but recommended: URL of your demo video (Video in QuickTime, MPEG, or Windows Media Viewer.)
· List of requirements (optional, if there are special requirements, such as lighting or space requirements, beyond the standard options provided by ISMAR - see below)
(*) All files (two-page abstract, representative image) should be packed (.zip) for the submission.
Templates (TEX, DOC) are available on the submission guidelines page or directly from IEEE VGTC:
Demonstration facility Information
· One table
· Standard Power Electricity: 220V
· WiFi Network provided (shared with conference attendees)
Beijing Institute of Technology, China
Beihang University, China
Beijing Film Acadamy, China
We thank our sponsors for supporting the ISMAR 2019 conference.
Beijing Institute of Technology
China Virtual Reality and Visualization Technology Innovation & Strategic Alliance
Beijing Association for Science and Technology